Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSI: Immortality (Finale) [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 01-01-2016 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭

Just had the chance to watch this - the final 2-part (feature-length) episode of the Las Vegas edition, the end of the run. It was pretty unusual, and I'm surprised there's been no discussion of it here. (Either that or the search function is borked again, in which case, could a mod merge the threads?)

It assumes you're up-to-date with the events towards the end of season 15:
    Nick Stokes left to take over the San Diego Crime Lab, while Julie Finlay is critically injured by the Gig Harbor Killer and (last we heard) fighting for her life

It wasn't really what I was expecting - it was better in most ways. William Petersen reportedly had major input in to the story, which may explain why Gil Grissom is central to the plot. It got a bit sentimental at the end, and left things a little unresolved. I suppose they didn't want to slam all doors shut, just in case CSI is ever revived. If that never happens, I'm OK with the way it ended.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement