Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to Vicar St Bar without a ticket?

Options
  • 01-01-2016 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

There's a gang of us going to Aslan in Vicar St tomorrow night and I have all the tickets to give out on the night.

Is it possible for us to meet up in the bar before? Will the others be let in without their tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

rrrrrrrr wrote: »
    There's a gang of us going to Aslan in Vicar St tomorrow night and I have all the tickets to give out on the night.

Is it possible for us to meet up in the bar before? Will the others be let in without their tickets?

No, you'll have to meet them outside or in one of the bars near the venue

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rrrrrrrr

Thanks a lot scudzilla. Can you recommend a nearby bar? I'm not familiar with the area.

rrrrrrrr wrote: »
    Thanks a lot scudzilla. Can you recommend a nearby bar? I'm not familiar with the area.

Thomas house across the road is a decent meeting place

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rrrrrrrr

sorted. Thanks a lot

Advertisement