Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panti Bliss - TV3 Christmas broadcast

Options
  • 01-01-2016 6:16pm
    Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭

Am I alone in thinking that this was in extraordinarily bad taste? A HIV Positive transvestite pushing his liberal agenda before the watershed on Christmas Day, a family day. Vile is word that springs to mind. The media and the homosexual lobby really won't be satisfied until they have destroyed the fabric of our society. If you want to know what this guy O'Neill is really about, listen to his interview on Newstalk around two months ago. In his view, a HIV infected individual has no obligation to tell a prospective sexual partner about his or her condition. Someone like that shouldn't be on tv.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭qweerty

"Before the watershed." Sometimes marginalised groups must wait for the bigots to die out. Tic toc.

On the point about non-disclosure of HIV status, the virus is entirely non-contagious when it is undergoing treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Panti is an attention seeking oddball, his 15 minutes should have been over long ago, He acts like he is the unofficial spokesperson for the Gay lobby in Ireland, hogging the limelight and taking undeserved credit for the passing of the SSM referendum, i really wish the media would stop pushing this nobody and giving him the publicity he craves, SSM has passed let's move on from all this nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

I'm just bored of seeing the guy. You'd swear he single handedly fought the gay rights cause.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mod:

Take it elsewhere (not boards.ie preferably)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement