Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best €500 Gaming PC?

Options
  • 31-12-2015 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello everyone, I have come here to try and search for help. I am in the market for a good gaming desktop, and I only have around €500 to €550 to spend. I would appreciate any advice you could offer me, like where I could buy one, or if you could, suggest a PC for me.
    ======================================================================

Do I want to build it myself? ~~ No, I would rather a pre-built, or have someone build it for me.

What will it be used for? ~~ Heavy Gaming, Music, Movies

What kind of games? ~~ Grand Theft Auto 5, The Sims 4, Call of Duty, Far Cry, Fifa 16, etc.

Do I need any peripherals? ~~ No, I have a decent monitor, keyboard and mouse.

Where am I based? ~~ In Bray, Co Wicklow

How will I be paying? ~~ I will buy online or in-store, it doesn't really matter.

====================================================================

Thank you all for the help in advance, and I would appreciate all the help I could get.

====================================================================
    UPDATE:
    =======

Okay, so I found a build, and would like your suggestions as to whether you think it is worth it or not, and if you could, suggest a place where I could get this built, as I would rather not build it myself. :D

CPU ~~ AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz 6-Core
    Motherboard ~~ MSI 970A-G43 ATX Am3
    Memory ~~ G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600
    Storage ~~ Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
    Video Card ~~ MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB
    Case ~~ Fractal Design Core 2500 ATX Mid-Tower Case
    Power ~~ SeaSonic S1211 520W 80+ Bronze

Comments

Advertisement