Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Golf 9 hole championship

Options
  • 31-12-2015 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭

Currently watching this and a couple of Irish lads leading it at the minute.
    I have recognised these names from regular watching trilby tour and likes so googled their names.
    They currently off 6 and 16 yet have won numerous events including televised matchplays and gold digest events off 4 and 15.

My question is How the ****?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭princess poppy

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Currently watching this and a couple of Irish lads leading it at the minute.
    I have recognised these names from regular watching trilby tour and likes so googled their names.
    They currently off 6 and 16 yet have won numerous events including televised matchplays and gold digest events off 4 and 15.

My question is How the ****?

Are the brothers? Have heard of a very dodgy pair

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Goldenjohn

I haven't seen it myself but a quick google search would suggest they are highly skilled golfers given their results/prize haul. It's very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Very impressive that they seem to be able to turn it on whenever on the big stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Are the brothers? Have heard of a very dodgy pair

No not brothers must be another pair

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Goldenjohn

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Very impressive that they seem to be able to turn it on whenever on the big stage

Such consistency for a 16 handicapper is amazing in fairness. 2013 appears to have been a particularly good year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

What club are they from

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Mod note: Let's not name the club. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Why? Think I played in the only qualifier in Ireland finished second on a horrible night in roganstown only found out about the trip to the belfray as they were doing the prizes was gutted.

Advertisement