Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen's university

Options
  • 31-12-2015 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys
    I want to apply to Queen's university (uk). How can I do this? through CAO?
    Am I too late to apply? help me please!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Application to universities in the UK is through UCAS, their equivalent to the CAO.

If you mean Queen's University, Belfast, see here for basic information (not hard to find if you had looked at their site!)

You're not too late (unless you want something like medicine) but you are leaving it quite tight for the normal closing date, and UCAS applications tend to be more time-consuming to complete than CAO.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

The closing date for UCAS is in 9 days so you need to get it together straight away. You'll have to write a personal statement (an essay about why you want to study that course), you'll have to get a list of predicted grade from your teachers and a reference from one of your teachers too.

If you're quick enough and dedicated enough you should be able to make the deadline! Best of luck! :)

Advertisement