Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITEC Qualified Makeup Course

Options
  • 31-12-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to study a makeup course next year and become ITEC qualified. I am currently looking at different colleges both in Ireland and in the UK where I can study Theatrical and Media makeup. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of certain colleges and if they would recommend any college in particular?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

411 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to study a makeup course next year and become ITEC qualified. I am currently looking at different colleges both in Ireland and in the UK where I can study Theatrical and Media makeup. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of certain colleges and if they would recommend any college in particular?

Thanks!

This one might be interesting to check out - lcbt.co.uk/make-up and if you google "cosmetology courses in UK" you will find a whole lot more. To check them out look at hotcourses.com/...british...of-beauty...cosmetology/.../training and maybe ask the professionals on the salongeek.com forum.
    Good luck.

Advertisement