Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage Jersey Sponsorship

Options
  • 31-12-2015 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

What sort of money is needed to sponsor an underage team these days? I am thinking of getting a new set of jerseys for team in a few weeks and I am thinking of get new ones as they are 3 years old and are a bit tattered.

Need to get a sponsor also!!!!!!!!!

Also, is there a set period a sponsor needs his/their logo on jerseys etc? Can you put a sponsor on back (top) of jersey also?

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

What sort of money is needed to sponsor an underage team these days? I am thinking of getting a new set of jerseys for team in a few weeks and I am thinking of get new ones as they are 3 years old and are a bit tattered.

Need to get a sponsor also!!!!!!!!!

Also, is there a set period a sponsor needs his/their logo on jerseys etc? Can you put a sponsor on back (top) of jersey also?

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated!!!

As far as I remember it's around €800.00 for a set from O'Neills. Call them and they will confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Cornerback1

ArielAtom wrote: »
    As far as I remember it's around €800.00 for a set from O'Neills. Call them and they will confirm

So basically, I have to approach a local company and use 800 euro as a guide price?

• Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭Dricmeister

Where is your team based?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Cornerback1

Where is your team based?

North

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

You can put two sponsors on the shirt

Front and back shoulder
    There are also guidelines as to the size of font and logo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I went To Azzurri for kit for our lads .. for the same price O'Neills quoted the jersey I got Jersey, Knicks & Socks. Feile Peil kicks off in May (IIRC), all the manufacturers tend to do a kit special around that time.

If your club has sourced kit from a particular supplier previously I'd be inclined to stick with them - there's a digital file format for your club crest that holds details of the embroidery pattern and it should be held on file with them - otherwise it'll add around 60 quid to acquire a new one.

€850 all told for 20 jerseys, socks and assorted size knicks

Advertisement