Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating a marquee

Options
  • 31-12-2015 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Having my 30th this weekend and was planing on using a patio heater to heat a marquee, (provided it doesn't blow away), but thinking now that might not be safe.

I'm looking to spend around €100 or less if possible, what would be the best / safest solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Lon.C

Get a gas blow heater from a tool hire shop. They're used to heat large spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Krazzzzy Kay

Was looking at this

Would I be better goin to a tool hire shop do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Lon.C

Yes electric fan heaters are good too, you can use them or propane heaters. Just check if it would be adequate for the dimensions of your marquee. You might need more than one.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Krazzzzy Kay

Everywhere seems to be closed, not surprisingly, I think i left this a little too late :(

Advertisement