Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Xbox 360 games in argos ?

Options
  • 31-12-2015 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

WWE 2K16 and NBA 2k16 both are 12.99 in argos but it doesnt seem like anywhere in the country has them in stock.

This price seems nearly too cheap but it does say the offer is on until 15/01.

Does anyone know if they will be getting more stock in?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I saw this as well but the prices I saw advertised were €21.99. I was looking for NBA 2K and checked the stock online but it was out of stock everywhere except for one store Longford, which luckily for me I was in at the time. So I went in to buy it but when I got to the till I was told that it was full price €60.99 and that was the price, no offer.

However my wife went back the next day ( after checking there was still one in stock which she reserved online ) and went to the till with the actual press add in her hand and she was able to pick it up at that price !!!

After being told it was full price the first day I did some reading up on Argos offers. It seems that quite often the items in the offers are often actually "out of stock " so impossible to get. Also having the press ad in your hand when you go to buy is very handy. So I reckon I will be the only happy Argos customer at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

These are now orderable

Just reserved NBA at 12.99 to be picked up in jervis on friday
    305/8262

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Wolfenstein The New Order is down to a tenner... and of course not in stock, nor orderable in any of them either for the last few weeks I've checked anyway.

Feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

mtdelany wrote: »
    These are now orderable

Just reserved NBA at 12.99 to be picked up in jervis on friday
    305/8262

The offer is finished on Friday so it might be back up in price then.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

reservation has a price so not too concerned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

€12.99 is for the Xbox360/PS3 €21.99 for the PS4/Xbox One, great value if you can get them !

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

Berty44 wrote: »
    €12.99 is for the Xbox360/PS3 €21.99 for the PS4/Xbox One, great value if you can get them !

Got mine today in monaghan. Traded my nba2k15 in cex for 12 euro. So only a euro for a new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

If anyone needs a reservation code for the Xbox one nba in the ilac today or tomorrow send me a pm as I noticed it in stock yesterday after already reserving one.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

NBA 2k16 was down to 21.99 just after Christmas but they had no stock, I checked a few times over the past couple of weeks. I was finally able to reserve it yesterday in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

PS4 Version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Liam O wrote: »
    If anyone needs a reservation code for the Xbox one nba in the ilac today or tomorrow send me a pm as I noticed it in stock yesterday after already reserving one.

This is gone.

Advertisement