Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FindmyPast subscription

Options
  • 30-12-2015 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

I bought a World sub with FindmyPast.com as they had 75% off before Christmas. I am finding it difficult to understand their system. I didn't realise that the 1939 Register was not included in my World subscription which I only found out in the small print. Also, when I view 'my records' they have credits beside each record, but I don't know if they are included in my sub or are they going to charge me extra for them as well. I have checked their FAQ's but not really getting much clarification. Could some kind genealogist enlighten me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

A far I remember some options displayed credits even with a subscription - with a world sub. they didn't apply

The 1939 is separate system - pay per view, although apparently you can figure out some details from the free search, look for the discussions on RootsChat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Thank you Shane.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

shanew wrote: »
    A far I remember some options displayed credits even with a subscription - with a world sub. they didn't apply
    A bit misleading the way they have the display set but as Shane says the credits don't apply.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement