Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindybop Vintage Style Clothing Sale

Options
  • 30-12-2015 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Just picked up a few absolute bargains on lindybop.co.uk

Up to 70% off in their sale with free UK delivery (€3.95 parcel motel is cheaper than £8.99 international shipping). Love their stuff!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

I just spent an hour on that site, had a great laugh and amazingly bought a dress, a jacket, a top and a pair of "cigarette trousers". Amazing because I have not worn a dress in more than 30 years but have a wedding coming up and well, why not. Even if none fit, it was worth every minute, thanks a mill:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭shalom

Hi , love some of the clothes . Thanks for the heads up on the sale . The clothes are good reasonably priced . Do the sizes run small ? If normally be a 12 in an oasis dress . Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

shalom wrote: »
    Hi , love some of the clothes . Thanks for the heads up on the sale . The clothes are good reasonably priced . Do the sizes run small ? If normally be a 12 in an oasis dress . Thank you

Some do. I usually check the reviews. They sell on amazon too so there's usually a review somewhere.

Advertisement