Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Irish OL D3 +

Options
  • 30-12-2015 8:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Quick question, I need a D3 for an educational requirement, I was just thinking would I be able to get this on my own by just taking the written test. If so what would I need to know? I don't really have the time to fit in a class but would be able to self study and get grinds if needed on some stuff.

Would it be a start to pick up a few previous exams and go from there. Ideally I would like to just know what big sections to complete to get me over the D3.

Cheers as always :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shluachra

Yes. You can do it. A grind would be useful for the oral test in April which is worth 40% of the overall mark. Also the 20 sraith will take some learning for April. Past papers are available on the SEC examinations website

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You need to apply before February 5th to the SEC if you're intending doing this in 2016.
    https://www.examinations.ie/?l=en&mc=ca&sc=ec

Advertisement