Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met Eireann Isobar Charts

Options
  • 29-12-2015 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

On my android phone, under Atlantic charts, you can see the isobars, but even though its now 21.46 it is still only showing the chart from mid-day today.

Do they not provide half hourly updates like the radar images or even 3/6 hourly updates. I just want to see the spiders web with all the lines to see where exactly the centre is headed.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

danjo-xx wrote: »
    On my android phone, under Atlantic charts, you can see the isobars, but even though its now 21.46 it is still only showing the chart from mid-day today.

Do they not provide half hourly updates like the radar images or even 3/6 hourly updates. I just want to see the spiders web with all the lines to see where exactly the centre is headed.:confused:

They are only forecast charts. One for midday today, one for midday tomorrow.

If you want the latest synopsis then click here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

aw right, cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Advertisement