Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

2016 Experimental Betting Log

  • 29-12-2015 6:37pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    I know it's not 2016 yet but I'm going to start the log tonight anyway. It is an experimental log and I would not recommend following my picks blindly.

    I'm going to start with a bank of 1,000 units and each bet will normally be 10 units. I'm going to try a few things out with no pressure and see how things go.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Leicester City vs. Man City.
    First Half Corner Match Bet.
    Man City @1.61.


    Man City have had over 2.5 first half corners in 11/18 of their league games this season, while Leicester have had under 2.5 first half corners in 14/18 of their games. Leicester have had under 1.5 first half corners in 7/8 of their home games, while Man City have had over 1.5 corners in 6/8 of their away games.

    10 Units @1.61.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Leicester City vs. Man City.
    55 minutes, 0-0.
    Man City to win @2.29.


    Man City played well in the first half and played some good stuff in the final third, just lacking the final product.

    10 Units @2.29.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Baylor vs. North Carolina.
    North Carolina -1.5.
    10 Units @1.90.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Sunderland vs. Liverpool.
    Liverpool to win to nil.
    10 units @2.70.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Phil Taylor vs. Jelle Klaasen.
    Taylor to score 101+ with first 3 darts.
    10 units @3.50.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors.
    Under 210.5 points.
    10 units @1.90.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Kirsten Flipkens vs. Paula Kania.
    3-6, 0-0*
    Kirsten Flipkens to win set 2.
    10 units @1.70.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Thiemo de Bakker vs. Jurgen Zopp.
    *2-3.
    Thiemo de Bakker to win.
    10 units @1.70.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Sunderland vs. Aston Villa.
    Sunderland to win.
    10 units @2.50.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Watford vs. Man City.
    Man City to win.
    10 units @1.70.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus


    Kinexus wrote: »
    Leicester City vs. Man City.
    First Half Corner Match Bet.
    Man City @1.61.


    Man City have had over 2.5 first half corners in 11/18 of their league games this season, while Leicester have had under 2.5 first half corners in 14/18 of their games. Leicester have had under 1.5 first half corners in 7/8 of their home games, while Man City have had over 1.5 corners in 6/8 of their away games.

    10 Units @1.61.

    +6.1 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Leicester City vs. Man City.
    55 minutes, 0-0.
    Man City to win @2.29.


    Man City played well in the first half and played some good stuff in the final third, just lacking the final product.

    10 Units @2.29.

    -10 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Baylor vs. North Carolina.
    North Carolina -1.5.
    10 Units @1.90.

    -10 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Sunderland vs. Liverpool.
    Liverpool to win to nil.
    10 units @2.70.

    +17 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Phil Taylor vs. Jelle Klaasen.
    Taylor to score 101+ with first 3 darts.
    10 units @3.50.

    -10 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors.
    Under 210.5 points.
    10 units @1.90.

    -10 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Kirsten Flipkens vs. Paula Kania.
    3-6, 0-0*
    Kirsten Flipkens to win set 2.
    10 units @1.70.

    +7 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Thiemo de Bakker vs. Jurgen Zopp.
    *2-3.
    Thiemo de Bakker to win.
    10 units @1.70.

    -10 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Sunderland vs. Aston Villa.
    Sunderland to win.
    10 units @2.50.

    +15 Units.
    Kinexus wrote: »
    Watford vs. Man City.
    Man City to win.
    10 units @1.70.

    +7 Units.

    Bank: 1002.1 Units.


Advertisement