Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiography

Options
  • 29-12-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, i was wondering whether there is a "back route", so to say, to get into radiography in UCD. i'm currently in sixth year and i'm confident that i can get into the course from the CAO but is there another way to get into the course if i fall short on points?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciaraofcourse

If you are eligible for the HEAR or DARE programmes apply! These give you an extra few points. I know or people who were eligible but didn't bother applying on the basis that they were confident they had the points and then got unlucky and missed out on their preferred courses on the day.

Otherwise, apply to UCAS to do it in the UK - I believe the NHS sponsors the course in the UK so you wouldn't pay full UK fees. Also it's supposed to be a more practical course in the UK so the graduates are actually much more confident when they start working.

Advertisement