Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Bed and Mattress - Littlewoods

Options
  • 29-12-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

I just got a fantastic deal on Littlewoods.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/charlotte-metal-bed-frame/1428934628.prd

I decided to treat myself to a new bed, saw this one in the sale reduced from €729.00-€1599.00 (depending on options you choose) down to €378.00-€990.00.

The bed frame only was €386.00 (Double, Nickel) but if you order with the Luxury mattress it's cheaper at €378.00!
    And free delivery (should be with me by Jan 19th)

I then used a 10% discount here from the Littlewoods thread so my total price was €340.20.

The reviews do say the mattress is a little thin but that it would be perfect for a spare room. The reviews for the bed itself are all excellent.

Delighted with my bargain! :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Delighted with my bargain!

Is it bargain alert or 'Justifying my bargain' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

I just got a fantastic deal on Littlewoods.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/charlotte-metal-bed-frame/1428934628.prd

I decided to treat myself to a new bed, saw this one in the sale reduced from €729.00-€1599.00 (depending on options you choose) down to €378.00-€990.00.

The bed frame only was €386.00 (Double, Nickel) but if you order with the Luxury mattress it's cheaper at €378.00!
    And free delivery (should be with me by Jan 19th)

I then used a 10% discount here from the Littlewoods thread so my total price was €340.20.

The reviews do say the mattress is a little thin but that it would be perfect for a spare room. The reviews for the bed itself are all excellent.

Delighted with my bargain! :D

Mattress looks shîte. And that's the important bit. And as for the bed......meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Which is another way of saying the bed is great for someone else to sleep on.

Bought a cheap bed before. Brought it back with us. Thankfully it was pine so it made good firewood.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Metal Beds squeak. You couldn't pay me to have another one

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Jesus you're a miserable bunch - I usually find this forum helpful, I found a good deal for myself and just wanted to let others know in case anyone was looking for a new bed...

I didn't realise the thread was used to take the p!ss out of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

Jesus you're a miserable bunch - I usually find this forum helpful, I found a good deal for myself and just wanted to let others know in case anyone was looking for a new bed...

I didn't realise the thread was used to take the p!ss out of people.

You mean the forum?

As for the thread, well that's your baby. We were merely trying to point out that the deal which you believed you were gifted was not exactly as it might have seemed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

dodzy wrote: »
    You mean the forum?

As for the thread, well that's your baby. We were merely trying to point out that the deal which you believed you were gifted was not exactly as it might have seemed;)

Well said dodzy?

Advertisement