Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an android media streaming box for home TV.

Options
  • 28-12-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Looking for an android media streaming box for home TV similar to what an Apple TV box does but I don't want to spend that amount of money.

I have a WD elements box myself for the past year that's connected to my TV at home and I literally only use it for streaming Netflix on the Netflix app that's installed on it.

I want to get one similar for my father and I see there is plenty of them on Amazon UK for anything between 30-50 Euros but I don't recognise any of the brand names as there all generic Chinese models.

Any recommendations up to the price range of 70 quid appreciated?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Would a chromecast do the job? Netflix works a treat as well as many other apps. Personally I use two, both for Netflix and to stream from my server

Advertisement