Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge 172 - Fresh Start/New Beginings

Options
  • 28-12-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the votes in the last challenge.
    With the new year around the corner it's an easy decision to pick something linked to that as the new challenge so I'm going to go for Fresh Start/New Beginings as the new task. Again this is open to the interpretation of the photographer.

240_F_94122797_Mx8YlCu0p0Su3HVz0UPbX615KpU4EQhR.jpg

Rules:
    -The Closing Date is 2 weeks from now - that is Monday the 11th of January at 3pm.
    -Only photos taken with this challenge in mind qualify. Therefore, the photo must be taken between 3pm on 28/12/2015 and 3pm on 11/1/2016 and so no 'old ' photos are to be used.
    -The photo must be taken by the person submitting it.
    -Only one photo per post, but submit as many posts as you like.
    -The next task/subject is to be chosen by the person who has the most thanks after their post at the closing date/time.
    Good luck!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

23716922199_b90d964dcb.jpgPark by Jack Arigho, on Flickr

My first go with my new big stopper filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭sdevine89

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Fresh start to the day (and year)

24179997495_cd598cf76d_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

23558488483_bee861f313_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Damokc

Really sorry on the delay.:o The winner for this challenge is Adrian.Sadlier with 14 votes. A great shot. Over to you Adrian.Sadlier for the next challenge.
    wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

I'm not too sure that I actually won the challenge - I only posted my shot 25 hours before the deadline. I think, at best, I would have been level with a couple of the other entries.

However, I will post a new challenge early tomorrow, if that's OK?

Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭sdevine89

I'm not too sure that I actually won the challenge - I only posted my shot 25 hours before the deadline. I think, at best, I would have been level with a couple of the other entries.

However, I will post a new challenge early tomorrow, if that's OK?

Adrian

Fire away with a new challenge, I'll get you next time :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Damokc

Sorry lads. My bad. Were those thanks after the closing date? is there a way to check that?
    Really sorry:o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I had a quick look at 3pm last Monday just to see the lie of the land and am 99% certain that Adrian had sneaked into the lead... I remember thinking how well he had done given the late timing of his entry

• Advertisement
Advertisement