Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Watch Store, Jervis

Options
  • 28-12-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

The Watch Store in Jervis, Anyone dealt with them? Looking at a g-shock on their website at the moment. So I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

Was in with them today, nice selection, didn't purchase today but tried on a few and narrowed my selection down a bit so will do some more thinking and revisit in a couple of weeks. Knowledgable lady behind the counter, knew her stuff about a limited edition g shock I was interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Lazybones

Hi Pepe,

Just wondering what models you have on your short list?

All the best,

Lazybones

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

Lazybones wrote: »
    Hi Pepe,

Just wondering what models you have on your short list?

All the best,

Lazybones

Hi,

I'm interested in the gpw-1000, the ga1000 and ga1100. Prices ranging from €850 to €240 respectively, available cheaper online dependant on particular model and spec, ie one I'm particularly looking for is the ga1000fc which comes with a composite bracelet. Nice touch on a g shock.

Also called to the watch shop in the ilac centre, previously bought a g shock there last year. Had a nice ga1100 but not in the colours I wanted. Tried weirs also, same as the ilac, same models more or less, not in the exact colours I wanted. Service could have been better there too.

The gpw-1000 in Jervis is a limited edition g shock, it's a big b@stard of a watch but it's very eye catching and wears surprisingly well for its size.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Lazybones

Hi Pepe,

Thanks for the detailed and helpful reply.

Good luck with your search - do keep us updated.

All the best,

Lazybones

Advertisement