Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casio G Shock Help!

Options
  • 28-12-2015 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I got hubbie a G shock as above
    We simply cannot set it correctly
    Yesterday my brother who has had Casios all his life put it to the correct time but according to Casio yesterday was Saturday and we were in Berlin?
    Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

I got hubbie a G shock as above
    We simply cannot set it correctly
    Yesterday my brother who has had Casios all his life put it to the correct time but according to Casio yesterday was Saturday and we were in Berlin?
    Any help would be appreciated

Put up the model number, many of them are different and have different methods of setting them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sounds like it's syncing to the German time signal?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Put up the model number, many of them are different and have different methods of setting them.

Thanks. He's wearing it at work at the moment but he'll be home at 3 so I'll do it when he gets home if your around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i think you must be living in a temporal distortion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Wibbs wrote: »
    Sounds like it's syncing to the German time signal?
    This could be the problem.

I've weather station that syncs the time to the German signal and I need to set the time zone to -1 in order for the clock to show the correct time. Maybe you need to do similar with the watch......?

• Advertisement
Advertisement