Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a Samsung S6 Edge +

Options
  • 27-12-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

As title, I'm just out of contract with VF and rather than tie myself in for 24 months again, this time I'm going to buy straight myself. Just wondering where's the best value to buy on-line?

Also, now that I'm out of contract and have my handset paid for, will Vodafone offer me a reduced rate on my monthly bill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

I was looking at changing my S5 to S6 edge and i think pixmania.ie was the cheapest i could find.

I didnt change yet as i was also looking at HTC and oppo and couldnt make up my mind.

Also.. switch to a more suitable plan. VF sim only plans are terrible. IMO meteor offer good sim only plans. I am currently VF myself. I wouldnt sign a contract as with a sim free phone a sim only plan gives you great flexibility.

Advertisement