Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New Tab at 54% battery straight out of the box?

Options
  • 27-12-2015 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Is it normal for A brand new Tab (Samsung Tab S2) to be charged to 54 per cent when you take it straight out of the box for the first time.I thought they were at zero from new and had to be charged.Can anyone enlighten me about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

They usually have some sort of a charge in them. 54% does seem a little high though. I bought a Nexus 9 recently and there was over 20% charge on it from the box. Was it in its original packaging and the quality seal in tact?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Must be a new trend. I got the ALBA from Argos and was over 90% charged from the sealed box. Somebody else had the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

They usually have some sort of a charge in them. 54% does seem a little high though. I bought a Nexus 9 recently and there was over 20% charge on it from the box. Was it in its original packaging and the quality seal in tact?

Yes,was in orignal packaging and the seal was intact.Thanks for replying.Looks like all is well.

Advertisement