Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any students with pHp/MySQL skills?

Options
  • 27-12-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have an idea for a website / web application that could be profitable but need someone with solid pHp/MySQL skills to create it :)
    I can't pay in front for building it but can offer a fair share in case of success.
    I don't know what are the project requirements for IT students but in worst scenario you can use it as your work for school.
    PM for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

kakmic wrote: »
    I have an idea for a website / web application that could be profitable but need someone with solid pHp/MySQL skills to create it :)
    I can't pay in front for building it but can offer a fair share in case of success.
    I don't know what are the project requirements for IT students but in worst scenario you can use it as your work for school.
    PM for more details.

L O L

I don't know where to start with this really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I can help. I have extensive experience in using windows 95.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Cant help with the PHP, but I am willing to invest and help.... in return for a share of the profits
    now i can't pay you right now, but willing to let you take it out of my share in your profits....

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

This is the kind of thing that gets regularly torn apart in the development forum.

And for good reason too.

OP, just pay someone fair money for your project and stop being a scrooge.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

kakmic wrote: »
    in worst scenario you can use it as your work for school.

Thats not the worst case scenario at all ya mad whore. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

Not a student but have basic php and sql

Have helped a few people out in the past including advising one person

Would be prepared to meet if you havent found anyone

Advertisement