Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Bluetooth Pocket Selfie

Options
  • 26-12-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Lost instructions - don't ask!

Is there a trick to pair? Or is it just busted.

It has bluetooth - won't pair with any of the phones in the house. (iphone or android)

All the selfie stick seems to have re functionality is a power button and a USB cable to charge.

Just on off chance anyone has...I'll muster up a trip back to dunnes at some point..!

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

You should take a selfie with Ben Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 30 opm

I got one of those Dunne's Stores bluetooth selfie sticks too. Came with no instructions, but when powered on the blue light flashes which I'm assuming means it's gone into pairing mode. My Nexus 5 doesn't see it though. I'm going to clear all Bluetooth devices from my phone and try again, but I'm not hopeful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Not sure if it's the same but this seems similar

I think the last line is a bit optimistic "Start taking Awesome Selfies! "

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭furry

thanks for your comments. turns out it was a dud!

blue light was staying on...trotted into Dunnes (no receipt) and delightful lady just swapped it as she said they sold loads and it should easily work. Blue light flashes now when you're pairing....into bluetooth - comes up as Dunnes Pocket Selfie, the business!

Advertisement