Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 25-12-2015 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭

Well lads, another year is almost done. I just wanna wish everyone in the mma forum a very happy Christmas. That goes to all the regular posters here and the new folks and lurkers too.

It's been a great year in the mma world, especially for Ireland, and im glad we all got to experience it together.

There's been ups and downs but in general, we all got along well and some great discussions were had. Apart from the odd troll or two, the place ran very smoothly. And that's all down to the members. I say it all the time but I genuinely think the mma forum is one of the best and most welcoming forums on this site.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone. And I hope 2016 is good to you all.
    Have a good one. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Merry Christmas lads, this is basically the only forum I use and that's because your all a good bunch of lads, have a good day. Fight pass is a godsend on Christmas day, few drinks and a few old fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Seasons beatings fighters and fans.

I hope Santa was good to everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Merry Christmas all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Great forum for friendly chat and knowledgeable posters.

There's a few people who'd start a fight in an empty phonebox, but it is a fight forum after all :o

Merry Christmas and here's to a big 2016 in MMA. It is certainly shaping up like one.

• Advertisement

A very belated Christmas to all you :) And happy new year while I'm at it.

Big year of MMA a head of us and I for one cannot wait to see it unfold :D

Advertisement