Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas to all FSAers

Options
  • 25-12-2015 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭

Shame on ye all for looking in here when ye have families to attend to;)

Haven't had as much time as usual this season to bore or annoy ye but ye're one of my families and I'd like to wish ye all the best for the festive season, in yere personal and fpl lives.

4 kids here for santy so it's already been a long morning, roll on the sanity of Boxing Day football.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Would like to wish you all a happy prosperous Christmas with family, friends, presents, great food, music, games and all the happiness this time of year brings.
    .........and then a ****e Stephens Day when Aguero blanks :D

Here's to another great year on here with top 1k finishes and private league cashouts for all!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Won't see a live game or score tomorrow, gotta do the whole dinner again in the in laws house which has no broadband coverage, a catastrophe for a soccer and fpl fan...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

dahat wrote: »
    Won't see a live game or score tomorrow, gotta do the whole dinner again in the in laws house which has no broadband coverage, a catastrophe for a soccer and fpl fan...

Rather that than having to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Merry Christmas all. May your stockings be full of bonus points.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Happy Christmas gents. The turkey is well digested and I'm onto my sixth bottle of cider.

In typical fashion, my young lad got a Vita from Santy with ten plus games downloaded on it (no exaggeration) but all he wanted was Lego Batman which took 3 hours to download as I'm in the schticks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Another year together in our little FSA family. Futureguy is our loving mommy, always chipping in with wise words. Nody who usually just shows up when we're bold but we know he's got lots of other families to watch too.

CSF always slaving away with new games for us to play while Lemlin balances the books for our family business. From Iused2likebusts we always get an interesting new thing to discuss. Swiper was a young scallywag on the wrong side of the law before he changed his ways and is a vital cog in our community.

Km79 is our young child who always wants a new toy every week and how could we say no when he writes us poetry that Parlance loves to recite when he's not too busy coming up with more ways to entertain. Shineon makes sure we can afford those toys by keeping us abreast of the market exchange rates. Ziegler always provides us with hot and juicy injury scandal as soon as it break ensuring the agenda for whatever the talk of the town is. KevIRL is like our grandad who we don't see as often as we'd like but always enjoy his tales of captaining and great fortunes he's amassed. While Copper Pipe is growing up so fast in front of our very eyes. Also it's seldom mentioned but we haven't seen Walter White since Mike Ehrmantraut showed up in town, coincidence?

Meanwhile our resident psychic finnharpsboy has the best strike rate of them all. Fhfc has infiltrated our ranks to become a prominent member of the community but does he have a cult up in Donegal that we're all signed up to? Others have changed their names but that won't stop the cult from growing. Jimmii always gives us wise counsel and a trusted second opinion. While ElTel has moved in recently and the more we know him the more we like. Rikand enjoys a good joke but we know he's dedicated to his golf.

SlickRic tends to disagree with the neighbours new car (Vardy) and refuses to believe how economical it is to run, which means he'll rightly refuse to help when it runs out of fuel. Paully D has become absent often when a loved one (Sunderland) has caused him such pain. While Manuel man has spent months looking for receipt for his beloved Ramsey just as new stock has been delivered. Iroced keeps us cultured and always has an interesting tale about his homeland to share with us as we gather around the fire with a fine whiskey in hand. While with invincible we always know what's in vogue as our thread setter.

Dempsey is a controversial character always pointing out our errors in the hope that we'll learn and question the wider world more. Many were taken from us before we truly knew them and every so often wish our Angel roryc may fall from heaven and walk amongst us again. There are countless more who make sure our family is diverse and engaging and we value their commitment to our family. Without them none of us would be here. Among them is our sister IsMiseMyself who we all get along with and makes it a better place. If I were to name everyone else I'd be here all night and well I've clearly indulged a little too much today already as evidenced by this. For anyone I've missed out I'm sorry but between my fixation on PVA and Mickey I can't wrack my brain any further.

Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is and it wouldn't be the same place without each and every one of ye, mentioned or not. So Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night :)

And yes I'm obviously the crazy uncle sitting in the corner :pac:

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Another year together in our little FSA family. Futureguy is our loving mommy, always chipping in with wise words. Nody who usually just shows up when we're bold but we know he's got lots of other families to watch too.

CSF always slaving away with new games for us to play while Lemlin balances the books for our family business. From Iused2likebusts we always get an interesting new thing to discuss. Swiper was a young scallywag on the wrong side of the law before he changed his ways and is a vital cog in our community.

Km79 is our young child who always wants a new toy every week and how could we say no when he writes us poetry that Parlance loves to recite when he's not too busy coming up with more ways to entertain. Shineon makes sure we can afford those toys by keeping us abreast of the market exchange rates. Ziegler always provides us with hot and juicy injury scandal as soon as it break ensuring the agenda for whatever the talk of the town is. KevIRL is like our grandad who we don't see as often as we'd like but always enjoy his tales of captaining and great fortunes he's amassed. While Copper Pipe is growing up so fast in front of our very eyes. Also it's seldom mentioned but we haven't seen Walter White since Mike Ehrmantraut showed up in town, coincidence?

Meanwhile our resident psychic finnharpsboy has the best strike rate of them all. Fhfc has infiltrated our ranks to become a prominent member of the community but does he have a cult up in Donegal that we're all signed up to? Others have changed their names but that won't stop the cult from growing. Jimmii always gives us wise counsel and a trusted second opinion. While ElTel has moved in recently and the more we know him the more we like. Rikand enjoys a good joke but we know he's dedicated to his golf.

SlickRic tends to disagree with the neighbours new car (Vardy) and refuses to believe how economical it is to run, which means he'll rightly refuse to help when it runs out of fuel. Paully D has become absent often when a loved one (Sunderland) has caused him such pain. While Manuel man has spent months looking for receipt for his beloved Ramsey just as new stock has been delivered. Iroced keeps us cultured and always has an interesting tale about his homeland to share with us as we gather around the fire with a fine whiskey in hand. While with invincible we always know what's in vogue as our thread setter.

Dempsey is a controversial character always pointing out our errors in the hope that we'll learn and question the wider world more. Many were taken from us before we truly knew them and every so often wish our Angel roryc may fall from heaven and walk amongst us again. There are countless more who make sure our family is diverse and engaging and we value their commitment to our family. Without them none of us would be here. Among them is our sister IsMiseMyself who we all get along with and makes it a better place. If I were to name everyone else I'd be here all night and well I've clearly indulged a little too much today already as evidenced by this. For anyone I've missed out I'm sorry but between my fixation on PVA and Mickey I can't wrack my brain any further.

Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is and it wouldn't be the same place without each and every one of ye, mentioned or not. So Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night :)

And yes I'm obviously the crazy uncle sitting in the corner :pac:

This is genius. I feel very honoured to get the 2nd mention after king of the mods. We were going in order of importance right? ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Great stuff Mr. P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Happy Christmas Mr P and the gang.

Those season tickets yous subconsciously ordered are in the post btw.

Now to finish this bowl of trifle and get to bed! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand enjoys a good joke but we know he's dedicated to his golf.

I had a baby girl born on Tuesday morning so I have a new dedication in my life. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone <3

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    I had a baby girl born on Tuesday morning so I have a new dedication in my life. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone <3

Congrats!!!

Advertisement