Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots sale has started online

Options
  • 24-12-2015 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

All those gift sets, are now half price...

''That can go right in my basket....''

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bluedoor27

Does anyone know what time boots is open in Liffey valley tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time boots is open in Liffey valley tomorrow

http://bfy.tw/3Rjq

?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

You know let me google it for you has been going for years and is no longer funny?

Rackstar wrote: »
    You know let me google it for you has been going for years and is no longer funny?

Who said anything about funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bluedoor27

So much for Christmas spirit!!!! BAH HUMBUG!!!! :p
    Oh and by the way I did google it but got very different times. On their Facebook page its says 11 but on the Irish mirror page it says 6 then the individual shops have different times again so was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

And there was me thinking it was a thread about the Boots sale online?

Wasn't impressed with what was available in the sale online this time but that's not unique to Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Rackstar wrote: »

Also, there was extremely poor English used in that sentence he typed. :p

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    So much for Christmas spirit!!!! BAH HUMBUG!!!! :p
    Oh and by the way I did google it but got very different times. On their Facebook page its says 11 but on the Irish mirror page it says 6 then the individual shops have different times again so was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.....

Ah, at least you tried. It didn't appear that you had. :D

Third result down for me is the official Boots Liffey Valley site and it says 8AM.

http://www.boots.ie/en/Store-Locator/Boots-Dublin-Liffey-Valley/IE/Dublin,%20Ireland/

AdrianII wrote: »
    Also, there was extremely poor English used in that sentence he typed. :p

It was a copy and paste. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

My MIL just made a comment after seeing a 'sale now on' advert on the TV. She said 'who the hell is doing shopping online on Xmas night'

Straight away I'm on my phone.. Loads of stuff ordered already.
    Myself and my fiancé don't give each other presents Xmas morn, we wait for stephens day sales and order a ton of stuff for each other for half price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

PLL wrote: »
    My MIL just made a comment after seeing a 'sale now on' advert on the TV. She said 'who the hell is doing shopping online on Xmas night'

Straight away I'm on my phone.. Loads of stuff ordered already.
    Myself and my fiancé don't give each other presents Xmas morn, we wait for stephens day sales and order a ton of stuff for each other for half price.

Out of your communion money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Disappointed with online offer this time. Was looking for Lynx, Superdry etc. gifts. But when I added them to checkout basket, was out of stock for lots. Frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

got a good few bits this morning when i spotted this

thanks OP!! Normally but alot in this sale and it does me for most of the year in terms of deodorant etc

This years theme: Jack Wills

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Thanks OP, just picked up a few things! ymq7z6

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Ladies. As a man of this world for a quarter of a century, growing up in an age where gift sets from boots have been a staple of Christmas gifts received for many a year. Let me give you a piece of advice you may not wish to hear;

We don't like receiving Lynx gift sets. its why we never buy them for other males, because they're rubbish. Stop buying them.

Advertisement