Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bluetooth speaker over half price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Sono wrote: »
    Seen this on pricespy, knocked down to €65 it's a great price for it, €140 in pc world.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/SONY-SRSX5W-BLUETOOTH-SPEAKER/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/109215?path=electronics

Picked one up yesterday in hmv Limerick for the same price. It was displayed as full price but came up at the reduced price at the till.
    A few left in stock.

Edit: it was the black version I bought

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭perrier

Don't bother. I have one and the sound is very poor. Looks nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Sono

perrier wrote: »
    Don't bother. I have one and the sound is very poor. Looks nice though.

Too late, order placed! Thought for the price I couldn't go wrong, but maybe I was hasty with my purchase! Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Seen this on pricespy, knocked down to €65 it's a great price for it, €140 in pc world.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/SONY-SRSX5W-BLUETOOTH-SPEAKER/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/109215?path=electronics

I ordered this last week, money went from my account, order never shipped, order mysteriously disappeared off my statement and order still there as pending, anyone have any joy getting one of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mot2000ie

I ordered this last week, money went from my account, order never shipped, order mysteriously disappeared off my statement and order still there as pending, anyone have any joy getting one of these?
    I ordered few bits from xtra vision 26th and I'm still waiting. It says 2-5 days delivery but sure with new years it might take longer. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jonnybegood

I ordered one of these on the 24th December
    It still says it is processing my order
    Taking a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I ordered one of these on the 24th December
    It still says it is processing my order
    Taking a long time

It says Awaiting Stock

My account says processing order

Order cancelled by Xtravision
    No items in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Keep an eye out for one of these further reduced as picked one up before Christmas and really impressed by the sound and construction quality

http://amzn.to/1S88VMj

• Advertisement

No items in stock

Same with me the f**kers, took my money for a few days though and let the sale go through no bother than wait over 2 weeks to inform me they cancelled the order

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

Keep an eye out for one of these further reduced as picked one up before Christmas and really impressed by the sound and construction quality

This Anker speaker is on a lightning deal for the next hour and a half at £34.99....78% claimed so might not last the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

This Anker speaker is on a lightning deal for the next hour and a half at £34.99....78% claimed so might not last the time.

Thanks! I just got that one. It's at 97% claimed now.

I've been following that since I missed the £24 deal in November.
    I'm still raging that I missed that but I think £34.99 is still a great price for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks! I just got that one. It's at 97% claimed now.

I've been following that since I missed the £24 deal in November.
    I'm still raging that I missed that but I think £34.99 is still a great price for this.

Waitlist now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Waitlist now :)

Do these lightning deals get repeated ?

How to know if this Anker one comes up again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

No items in stock

HMV in Limerick still have them in stock, if that's any good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Do these lightning deals get repeated ?

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭p15574

banchang wrote: »

Use CamelCamelCamel and it'll email you when the price drops below the point you specify. They also have a good Chrome extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 os88

I got the JBL flip 3 from currys , and the speakers are just amazing. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for Bluetooth speakers.

Advertisement