Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wishes

Options
  • 23-12-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Happy Christmas to all those in the Construction and Planning forum. We have robust debates and plenty of disagreements but I think everyone benefits in the long run! Wishing everyone the best for 2016 too.

Also, this is a time of year when lots of people do work on their houses/buildings, be they under construction or just in need of some TLC - I just want to ask everyone to stay safe and not take chances - better to have an unfinished house than an unfinished life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

Many happy returns.

Painter sprayed my house today (and yesterday). Did great job! Traveled from Galway to Limerick aswell!

Build going well as I hope all yours are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sstevemmitchell

2021 has been quite the year for our family. We’re still working from home, but at least the kids are back in school! Hooray for that! Most importantly, we stayed safe and enjoyed quality time together! May you & yours have a very Merry Christmas and a much improved 2022!.

Advertisement