Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALES 15/16 Megathread!

Options
  • 15-12-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi..anyone know when the zara sale starts??Got my eye on a few bits:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

As far as I remember it was some time Christmas day last year, late, maybe even midnight. That was the UK website, not sure if the .ie site would be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

HI there, I meant to post last night but forgot !

The sale is generally midnight on Christmas night, I always pick up a few bits. Massimo Dutti, utterque ( from the same stable) have the sale at this time also.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

Has anyone been to the 27th December Kildare Village sale? If so, could you provide some tips e.g. is it worth going to and the best time to get there etc.

The specific store I'm interested in is Ted Baker menswear.

Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

To save us having a thread for every shop on the high street, please post all sale queries here. Any threads on sales will just be moved in here.

RiverIsland.com has kicked off today, as well as boohoo.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Anyone been to COS and what is their selection of coats like? I am in Dublin on 26th and during the week next week. I'm trying to figure out if it's better to order online or go to the shop. Their deliveries are a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I received an email from M&S this morning, with an "exclusive preview" of their Christmas sale with 50% off. Some new work dresses bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Dunnes sale is live,

Got this Carolyn Donnelly skirt that I tried on last week but thought as too expensive

http://www.dunnesstores.com/carolyn-donnelly-the-edit-striped-skirt/women-sale/dunnesstores/fcp-product/7050124?colour=stripe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Anyone know if Sephora have a sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Dunnes sale is live,

Got this Carolyn Donnelly skirt that I tried on last week but thought as too expensive

http://www.dunnesstores.com/carolyn-donnelly-the-edit-striped-skirt/women-sale/dunnesstores/fcp-product/7050124?colour=stripe
    Anyone know if the Paul Costello line will be included in the sale at all?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Will there be good deals on boots and shoes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Zara sale has started, just got the email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Maybe more suited to the beauty forum but the boots online sale started. I got a bottle of Chloe Love Story for almost €30 cheaper! So delighted I didn't get it for myself on Christmas Eve!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Popped into the Next sale in Childers Rd, Limerick this morning. Got a few bits, store was well managed & eventhough busy no mad queuing. Said I'd call to the Crescent Next on the way home. The place was insane & they had barriers up outside the shop & long queues down into the carpark. Strange thing was the shop didn't look that busy, not that many people inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Icsics wrote: »
    Popped into the Next sale in Childers Rd, Limerick this morning. Got a few bits, store was well managed & eventhough busy no mad queuing. Said I'd call to the Crescent Next on the way home. The place was insane & they had barriers up outside the shop & long queues down into the carpark. Strange thing was the shop didn't look that busy, not that many people inside.

Was there myself today was just nuts in all the stores and ended up buying notting. Wonted to go to river island line out the door to get in ... Its river island not a uber hip nightclub in SOHO.

Zara the line was all around the full up stairs in the mens dept and i was like nope to lining up there.

Had a small look in gamestop just to give myself a hart attack at the prices and line out the door.

Wonted a coffee in Costa line out the door .....

So we ended up just leaving and shaking our head at it. Stopped into TK Maxx on the way home no one in the place at all. Crazy that they all just headed to the Crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Any promo codes for River Island?

I've found some gorgeous boots but typically they aren't in the sale. Have looked online and can't find any working codes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Collectif have 50% off everything with the code winter15

Advertisement