Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulefone Paris 4G 64 bit Octa Core 5.0" Smartphone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭delph09

i think the phone is good, but some chinese online stores have better deals for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

It's down to £95 now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Wait a minute!

RRP: £125
    Price :£115

Deal price:£95

deal discount -£95

Wtf!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭28srf0c

I have this phone. It's pretty good for the price. It looks amazing, nice build quality. Battery life isn't great. Camera is a pile of arse in low light.

I did however catch it phoning home to the Chinese government. Check my post history, I started a thread about it in the Android forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭smpillai11

Avoid Ulefone. I got the be touch 2 and my friend has the Paris. Both have uneven backlighting. You can see white blotches on the screen. The phone is fast but screen quality is appalling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Avoid Ulefone, got 2 and they both stopped working.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭smpillai11

I would recommend lenovo k3, great quality for the price and much better build than ulefone

• Registered Users Posts: 13 footballrusty

Anyone know what version of android the Paris comes with? It does look nice but want to know it will have an up to date OS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Anyone know what version of android the Paris comes with? It does look nice but want to know it will have an up to date OS.

It comes with Android 5.1 and according to Androidtechnews.com it will be getting an update to Marshmallow very soon http://www.androidtechnews.com/2015/12/ulefone-announce-marshmallow-coming-in.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Snuffelkees

smpillai11 wrote: »
    I would recommend lenovo k3, great quality for the price and much better build than ulefone

the Lenovo K3 Note is a pretty good device for it's price range. you can snap that up at most chinese e-sellers for a bargain. supports most networks and you got lenovo quality.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭28srf0c

Since I bought the Paris just over a month ago it has had three updates already. Marshmallow coming in Feb I think.

They are quite interactive on their facebook page and do seem to care about the Paris anyway.

Advertisement