Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny

Options
  • 28-11-2004 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Pat meet Charisma , Charisma meet Pat Kenny
    There total strangers ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

He has to be the worst tv guy ever. He aint got the first clue about interviewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

he's a frickin' spa, and can't take anything seriously enough thats beyond the norm...

detest the man as a tv personality.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

the man is a robot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭cyberbob

tv licience well spent !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

at least he's out there making the effort!

god damn begrudgers, go out and do it yourself if you think you'd be any better!

• Advertisement

a monkey could do it better

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

what was that about him not letting Dustin on the toy show.

still he's way better than Gerry Ryan ...

ah the toy show was great back in the day . used to be able to look forward to gay giving one for everyone in the audience etc .... pat just cant pull it off.
    at least gerry can take the piss

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

do you think..

maybe...

it's because we were kids?

maybe it always sucked...

I think i jus dont like him , because i really liked gay byrne doing the toy show

• Advertisement

d'ya ever wish ya could be a kid again . im after gettin screwed into payin the tv licence ... really beginnin to feel all growed up in a bad way these days

na gettin bullied at school was bad enough once ! BAST*rDS!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    na gettin bullied at school was bad enough once ! BAST*rDS!

yeah , sorry about that .

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bodan

Seems theres alot of ppl who see Pats major failings and not his postives. And im one of them , he gets paid way too much .Since the Dunphy show went off the air the Late Late have really let themselves go . As a compromise how about Gayo comes back to do the Toy show as a yearly special.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I think pat is better at doing the toy show then gay. IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Elmo wrote:
    I think pat is better at doing the toy show then gay. IMO

i think theyre both crap.....
    but thats expected on RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i said it before and ill say it again pat kenny should be shot with his own sh!t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Saw some of the toy show at the weekend, thought Pat was really bad.he just didn't seem to connect with the children. And the camera work was terrible too, they had this Spider Man toy where he swings from lamp post to lamp post and after the camera changed angles and missed it the first time they did it again and the camera cut away the second time too. Don't they have a new guy doing Dustin? Heard him on Today FM a while ago and he was rubbish. As for Gaybo, I think he's had enough of the Late Late show. And it's not like he needs the money, saw him driving a new Mercedes-Benz SL this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Mordeth wrote:
    at least he's out there making the effort!

god damn begrudgers, go out and do it yourself if you think you'd be any better!

If given only half the chance, I would... Been in entertainment (DJ) for 8 years, and on Radio... he lacks charisma, even on Radio...

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bodan

he lacks charisma, even on Radio

..and that's no mean feat :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Bodan wrote:
    As a compromise how about Gayo comes back to do the Toy show as a yearly special.
    As much as I loathe Gay Byrne as a person, he is the consumate professional and will always be Mr.Saturday-Night.

Alledegly RTE still pay him 250K a year as part of a golden handcuff arrangement that he doesn't go working for anyone else.

As much as I'd like to see him do more than his allegedly contractual annual six radio/tv shows, he does deserve a break after 30 years of all that great work. I won't begrudge him his current contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

As much as I loathe Gay Byrne as a person, he is the consumate professional and will always be Mr.Saturday-Night.

Alledegly RTE still pay him 250K a year as part of a golden handcuff arrangement that he doesn't go working for anyone else.

As much as I'd like to see him do more than his allegedly contractual annual six radio/tv shows, he does deserve a break after 30 years of all that great work. I won't begrudge him his current contract.

He's a patronising, condescending sack of Montrose offal. I remind you of the Annie Murphy interview. He ought t have been sued/ sacked over that. I met him a few times and he was an arse.

Advertisement