Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee syrups in Limerick

Options
  • 23-12-2015 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know FOR SURE where I can get this in limerick? Getting it as a stocking filler for someone so running out of time.
    Checked butlers and tesco and couldn't get any.
    Appreciate any sure spottings!

Irish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Pretty sure saw gift pack in harpers at the milk market.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

See some flavours syrups today in central out in raheen ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Costa in the cinema in Castletroy sell them in gift packs. I saw them there about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Know someone who has an account in Musgrave or Valu Centre, then head in and pay Cash/Card and away with your goods. :D

Only problem is when you see the sweet aisle in Musgrave you will go home broke. You know they've a 2.5Kg bag of Fruit Salad / Black Jacks(no postman pats though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Berty wrote: »
    Know someone who has an account in Musgrave or Valu Centre, then head in and pay Cash/Card and away with your goods. :D

Only problem is when you see the sweet aisle in Musgrave you will go home broke. You know they've a 2.5Kg bag of Fruit Salad / Black Jacks(no postman pats though)

oh god...Postman Pats!! what a blast from the past!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

almost certain I saw them in tesco today in the Crescent. They were on the same side as the decaff and the hot chocolate (which I was buying) I noticed caramel shots and remember thinking that'd be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

If ye have a Starbucks there, they sell them. Picked up a few bottles in one the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

If ye have a Starbucks there, they sell them. Picked up a few bottles in one the other day.

You're right on. Saw them in Starbucks in the station too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Got them in Costa - a friend went and got em for me. Sorted. Someone will be whizzing up lattes with caramel tomorrow! Thanks all and merry Christmas.

Advertisement