Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplemetary P30

Options
  • 22-12-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi,

I filed the December P30 but need to amend it with a supplementary to account for a payment I forgot.

Does the supplementary P30 replace the original and the deductions are the total or do they treat them as two separate forms and the supplementary should reflect the amounts shown in the first submission?

New to this.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

The supplementary P30 is in addition to the original P30 submitted. So you just include on it the extra amount you wish to return. Please note however if you are filing online, I have found that you don't get the option to file a supplementary P30 for a period until the original has been processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    The supplementary P30 is in addition to the original P30 submitted. So you just include on it the extra amount you wish to return. Please note however if you are filing online, I have found that you don't get the option to file a supplementary P30 for a period until the original has been processed.

So would they backdate the numbers to include December extra payment for 2015 or would they allocate it in Jan 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Yes if you file a supplementary return for Dec, the additional amount is added onto Dec.

Advertisement