Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new (book) record!

Options
  • 22-12-2015 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Today, I started reading a book at lunchtime in work. That makes 4 simultaneous books I'm actively reading. I've got my main one downstairs in my sitting room, and then my night one upstairs beside my bed (I was getting annoyed at leaving it upstairs when I needed it downstairs and vice versa). I've also got one on the go in the smallest room, and now one for work.

Also, I'll be heading away tomorrow for Christmas, so none of these books will be coming with me - I'll take my Kindle for lightness, so will be starting on at least 1 new book for the week.

Can anyone beat that? :)

Comments

corblimey wrote: »
    Today, I started reading a book at lunchtime in work. That makes 4 simultaneous books I'm actively reading. I've got my main one downstairs in my sitting room, and then my night one upstairs beside my bed (I was getting annoyed at leaving it upstairs when I needed it downstairs and vice versa). I've also got one on the go in the smallest room, and now one for work.

Also, I'll be heading away tomorrow for Christmas, so none of these books will be coming with me - I'll take my Kindle for lightness, so will be starting on at least 1 new book for the week.

Can anyone beat that? :)

One by the bed, one in the bag, one in the office desk drawer for odd moments.

Now I use multiple Kindles, by the bed, in the bag and in the desk, and I read the same book as it syncs them up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Huh. I never thought of multiple Kindles to get around this, i think multiple paperbacks are cheaper, but it's a good solution nonetheless :D

Advertisement