Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to re-instate a cancelled policy?

Options
  • 22-12-2015 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was away for a couple of months and came back to find a registered letter the insurance is cancelled due to missed direct debit. Is it possible to re-instate the policy and if not is there any chance i would ever get a direct debit facility with you? 

If i cant get direct debit with you do i have to inform other insurers of the cancelled policy making it impossible to get direct debit facility? Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

silmond wrote: »
    I was away for a couple of months and came back to find a registered letter the insurance is cancelled due to missed direct debit. Is it possible to re-instate the policy and if not is there any chance i would ever get a direct debit facility with you? 

If i cant get direct debit with you do i have to inform other insurers of the cancelled policy making it impossible to get direct debit facility? Thank you.
    Hi Slimond
    Unfortunately it is not possible to reinstate a policy once it has been cancelled. You may have to inform other insurers of this. You would need to discuss this with them when you are requesting a quotation. If you want to DM me with your details I will arrange for some to call you and hopefully we will be able to provide you with a quotation and cover. 
    Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement