Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Story Mode for Android only 9c on Google Play!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Pulled the trigger on this! Damn you BA thread. Keep coming on here spending money. For anyone buying this, you have 2 hours to get your money back if you find that it's not for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

logically wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger on this! Damn you BA thread. Keep coming on here spending money. For anyone buying this, you have 2 hours to get your money back if you find that it's not for you.

People have better places to be spending their 9c?!:pac::pac:

I think this is just the 1st part. These games are episodic so you will likely have to pay full price for the other episodes to see the story through.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thanks op, episode 1 to start for 9c is great. My daughter has been following stampy and his play through story mode, so great to let her have a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

I can follow the link on here but it's not coming up on the play store on tablet any ideas?

• Advertisement

kilco wrote: »
    I can follow the link on here but it's not coming up on the play store on tablet any ideas?

Strange.

Once you click that link in the OP you should be able to pay for it and then select the device in the drop down that you want it installed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

Niemoj wrote: »
    Strange.

Once you click that link in the OP you should be able to pay for it and then select the device in the drop down that you want it installed on.

Thanks I'll give it another go :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

kilco wrote: »

You must have at some point told the browser to always open Play Store links in the browser. Thus when you click a PS link, the popup that usually comes up asking what you want to open it with.
    It depends on the device, but most devices should allow you to clear this default, if you go into the Apps part of Settings and look for the name of the browser, somewhere in there ought to be something that allows you to clear defaults.
    In the recent Android 6 Marshmallow there are a lot more detailed settings and permissions under each app, and the relevant section I think is called "Open by default". But most older Android versions/devices have at least a tick or button for clearing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

How much are the in app purchases in this? Cheers op btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭bennyineire

You have to pay for 3 more episodes, around €5 each I think, I got the first episode for my kid a few weeks ago, he got through it about an hour so beware

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

You have to pay for 3 more episodes, around €5 each I think, I got the first episode for my kid a few weeks ago, he got through it about an hour so beware

I think there will be 5 episodes in total, so it's quite expensive

I got caught by the feckers on the xbox 360. i bought a season pass and then afterwards I realised that i'd have to spend another 6 quid just for episode 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

Akrasia wrote: »
    I think there will be 5 episodes in total, so it's quite expensive

I got caught by the feckers on the xbox 360. i bought a season pass and then afterwards I realised that i'd have to spend another 6 quid just for episode 1.
    Fantastic find all the same OP, pity they didn't do same with the PC version.

I just realised - I bought this for 5.49 a few weeks back and got one poxy episode, if I wanted the rest I have to buy them. An absolute swizz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

vicwatson wrote: »
    I just realised - I bought this for 5.49 a few weeks back and got one poxy episode, if I wanted the rest I have to buy them. An absolute swizz

Perhaps you were just unaware of the format or did they misrepresent the deal?
    It's common for many games on mobile and console now.

sweetie wrote: »
    Perhaps you were just unaware of the format or did they misrepresent the deal?
    It's common for many games on mobile and console now.

Not sure, the young fella wanted it so just pulled the trigger but was peed off to find it finished within the hour and you had to pay more if you wanted to go on through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

NBA Jam is 10cents on the Play Store.
    Don't know if it's any good as I haven't tried it yet, but for 2 bob it might keep somebody entertained.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,163 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Did find description a bit misleading if it's just for one episode, didn't go for it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭p225886

duridian wrote: »
    NBA Jam is 10cents on the Play Store.
    Don't know if it's any good as I haven't tried it yet, but for 2 bob it might keep somebody entertained.

Thanks
    Was always a favourite, will deffo keep me quiet on Christmas day.

Might be of interest to some of ya but on the regular MineCraft Pocket Edition they have the Christmas skin pack for €0.46!

There's 15 of them so that's about 3c each.

They're only a skin so they don't really affect the gameplay whatsoever but they're cute to have.

Advertisement