Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fureys vs Finbar Furey

Options
  • 22-12-2015 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi all, getting tickets for Xmas for someone I know likes "the fureys" in general. Unsure whether to get them fureys or Finbar Furey tickets - can anyone offer any advice on this? Does Finbar play as part of the fureys gigs? Also which of the gigs that are on in the first few months of next year would be good? Thanks so much in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

He is not pictured on ticketmaster with them, or on their own site so I guess he no longer plays with them.

Personally I would have said I want to see Finbar, but checking setlist.fm I might go for the fureys! but there is only 1 full setlist showing for both.

Both get good recent gig reviews on ticketmaster

Advertisement