Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location ideas

Options
  • 21-12-2015 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking for some ideas on a present. The person its for is big into photography and as such, I wanted to see about getting them to a location that might be good for talking some pictures.
    I had initially tried to do a short chartered flight where do could do some aerial shots over Dublin and our neighborhood. Turned out that this was going to be 300+. So I have sent a few emails about gaining access to the roof of Liberty Hall, again for some potentially nice aerial shots. I am still awaiting a response but am not holding my breath.
    I am looking for any ideas from the good folk here of locations that might be worth trying. Anywhere you have been or would love to go. Preferably around Dublin.
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

The Marker Hotel rooftop bar has some amazing views but I'm not sure what's their stance on photography!

Advertisement