Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Help] Looking for 4G router for personal PC

Options
  • 20-12-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So I game a lot on my PC, and browse the web as well using my phones personal hotspot, as it's superior to my current wifi, especially when my family members are using it as well. I'm living in west Clare, I have a contract with vodafone for wifi, and use Three's pay as you go unlimited data contract, and I use an iphone 5c (nano sim).

My problem is when I'm using my hotspot, and I receive a notification (facebook, snapchat etc) I can't look at it, or else it will drop to 3G. So when I'm using personal hotspot my phone renders itself useless. Also I'd like to be able to watch Netflix in bed and have my phone in my hand, instead of over by my desk. Also my NAT type in games is strict, because there is no router settings for hotspots.

So what im looking for is a 4G router that I can connect to my computer. I would like an unlimited data plan, or to be able to plug my sim card in to it. an ethernet port would also be useful.

Thanks a million for reading and helping me :)

Comments

Advertisement