Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touchscreen gloves

Options
  • 20-12-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi guys, I want to pick up a pair of touchscreen gloves as a part of a Christmas present for an Auntie (in her sixties). I'm based in Cork. Anyone have any recommendations? The only ones I can find online are Debenham's (these look a bit ugly and basic but if I'm stuck I'll check them out) and Marks and Spencer (which look slightly more stylish but have mixed reviews re their functionality).
    If anyone has seen/bought any anywhere in Cork recently I'd appreciate advice. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I got some in Dunnes and they are great. They work anyway. I understand though if you want more high end ones if they are a gift but I do recommend these ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭m*pp*t

Ah no, they're just to put with a voucher as something to wrap so something that's actually functional (and not horrifically ugly!) will be perfect. I'll give a look in Dunnes so. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

I think I got a pair in penny's before. Though the dunnes ones would probably be better in a Christmas stocking

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I saw some in Debenhams recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Probably too late but there's a brand - Warmen - on Amazon that do leather touchscreen gloves. They're excellent, have a pair myself and have given as gifts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement