Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear Goes Wild With Obama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I had it on to record as I would have forgotten, and yes I had forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Thankfully, we weren't treated to the sight of Barack drinking the Presidential pee. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Thankfully, we weren't treated to the sight of Barack drinking the Presidential pee. :o

I think that would have encouraged a full scale invasion by the Canadians

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

What was he dressed in?Is that a politicians idea of outdoor wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Bit self serving. Switched over after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

it was rubbish, they obviously only had about 15 minutes of material so they kept repeating exactly the same footage

Then they feckin prayed together?

My consolation was that this was basicaly a propaganda piece to get some feeble minded americans to get behind the importance of tackling climate change.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'd say they trekked for approx 100m

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Yeah, like the Secret Service would ever let them go off on a long trek into some unchartered wilderness. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I thought it was alright. Yes there were restrictions due to it being the current US president. In terms of politics I am not an Obama fan, but he comes across as an alright person. It was good to see him outside of the circles he is normally seen in which are far more formal.
    It was nice to see a small bit of Alaska.

The entourage that had to go with him looked like a small army of people. Secret service, aides and media. He obviously doesn't use his children's iPhones...

Advertisement