Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Note 4 crashed please help

Options
  • 19-12-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

This morning i was using my Samdung Note 4 when all of a sudden it appeared to power off and reboot without me forcing it to. It wasnt a full reboot becuse it never asked for my security pin after it came back to life.

A few minutes later i went to use viber and i noticed it and several apps as well as viber were greyed out. When i open these greyed out apps i get error saying app not installed. When i go back to the play store and try to reinstall it states the apps are already installed.

This is very puzzling can anyone out there with any knowledge please advise ne what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Do you by any chance have those apps moved to your SD card?
    Power off, and reset the SD card then reboot

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

banie01 wrote:
    Do you by any chance have those apps moved to your SD card? Power off, and reset the SD card then reboot

Thanks very much. I do have several spps moved to SD. I just did a restart and its fine now. :)

Advertisement