Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP camera on PC & PTZ query

Options
  • 19-12-2015 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

How can I view my cameras on my PC, it's HIKVISION equipment. I know it's to do with the IP address but that's about it.

Also, how do I change the areas that my PTZ camera zooms into?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jholleran

To log into an IP Camera with a PC just type the IP address of the Camera into the address bar of a browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox). This should display the log in screen of the Camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

How can I view my cameras on my PC, it's HIKVISION equipment. I know it's to do with the IP address but that's about it.

Also, how do I change the areas that my PTZ camera zooms into?

Thanks in advance.

These cameras have a default IP that is outside your router ip range, so you need to reset it to an ip within your router range. You can then log in with this IP. Use the software provided with the camera to change the IP.

Advertisement