Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2016 -help

Options
  • 19-12-2015 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,
    I'm looking to get this game for somebody for Christmas but am a bit bamboozled by all the minimum specs. Can somebody please tell me whether a Medion Akoya E6239 laptop, with intel celeron (1.8 GHz) (quad core), intel HD graphics and 8Gb ram will run this game I don't think the ram will be a problem but what about the rest?
    Thanks, you'd be really helping me out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon 2.2 GHz+
    CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz+
    RAM: 2 GB
    Video Card: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Intel GMA X3100 256MB VRAM
    Free Disk Space: 3 GB
    Would be worried about the Intel GPU, can you get onto the laptop and click this link?

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/football-manager-2016/12833/?p=r

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

My work laptop here has Intel HD Graphics and it fails. Only 64mb of dedicated video ram;
    VIDEO CARD
    Minimum: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Intel GMA X3100 256MB VRAM
    You Have: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Video Card Click here for the latest Video Card drivers.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    38th percentile
    Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    |Required |You Have
    Pixel Shader version |2.0 |5.0
    Vertex Shader version |2.0 |5.0
    Dedicated Video RAM |256 MB |64.0 MB

EDIT: that's not to say it won't play in fairness. It's only text on the screen after all. But the 3D match elements etc. may run a bit pants. Also the celeron processor would be a drag, I reckon. It's a slow enough game as it is without having to look at loading screens for 5 minutes at a time...

Advertisement