Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bounce off available anywhere?

Options
  • 18-12-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

My son is looking for Bounce off but it does not seem to be available anywhere. Any one know where I might be able to get a copy for Christmas. In the Leinster area or online if delivery can make it in time.
    pic2256346_md.jpg
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

Argos seem to have it in stock in some of their stores for €19.99, you'll have to brave the crowds & go in in person though I'm sure they'd hold it for you if you rang ahead. Apart from that your best bet is the likes of Amazon or eBay but there's little chance you'd get it before Christmas day. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Argos seem to have it in stock in some of their stores for €19.99, you'll have to brave the crowds & go in in person though I'm sure they'd hold it for you if you rang ahead. Apart from that your best bet is the likes of Amazon or eBay but there's little chance you'd get it before Christmas day. Hope this helps.

Thanks, but I actually managed to get one in Ken Blacks in Portlaois today. Crisis Averted!! :D

Advertisement