Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia Z3 Cracked Screen Help

Options
  • 18-12-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, I bought a second hand Xperia Z3 a few weeks ago for €220 with a broken camera that I got fixed for free under warranty. I have only had it back for just over a week and I dropped for the first time it from a height of less than 1 metre and saw that the screen cracked and was unresponsive and the display in a mess. I was quoted a price of €130 for a repair but I am not overly willing to pay that when I only paid €220 for the phone. The other option is to buy a screen for €25 from China and replace it myself but the screen would take around a month to arrive which isn't ideal as I want the phone fixed as soon as possible. My HTC One Mini 2 I have has been stood on which badly cracked it and has been dropped many times after that but the touch and display still works perfectly and here my Z3 is dust after 1 drop. Any advice on what would be the best option. Thanks for any replies.

Advertisement