Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower curtain rings - where to get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

J C Dalys, upp William st,.............12rings in a pack.........€3.95approx

• Registered Users Posts: 51,143 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Do you work for them or something as all your posts here seem to just recommend one particular establishment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

A&R Supplies down on Pennywell Road do them I think. Well I'm assuming they do since they do plumbing supplies. Only a couple minutes walk from city centre. Friend of mine used to work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

bazz26 wrote: »
    Do you work for them or something as all your posts here seem to just recommend one particular establishment?

I've looked back at the last few of roroliam's posts and in only one other has he(?) recommended Daly's. Sometimes he recommends other places, sometimes nobody. Anyway, it seems quite reasonable to recommend Daly's here because I asked for a city centre place, plus Daly's do sell a wide range of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

John Candy's character in 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' seems to specialize in them..........;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

bazz26 wrote: »

Even if he does work for them, he's only answering a question. It's not like he's starting random threads promoting the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Must admit, I'm a great fan of Dalys ....

Advertisement