Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice gang.

Options
  • 17-12-2015 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I just would like to hear your opinion on this.

I got a tattoo on inside of my arm and I want to get a tattoo on outside now.
    Problem is ( or maybe not ) That my current tattoo is fully coloured and covers all inside of the arm. The tattoo that I want to do ( pin up girl ) on other side is black with red details.
    So what do you think? Is it bad idea to have different type tattoos so close and connected together? Is it better stick to fully coloured ones on that arm?

Thanks for help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Get whatever you want. There are no rules when it comes to tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

^ Pretty much this!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Cheers lads.

I know it's the first rule when it comes to tattoos, though I was thinking of bog picture. O have found a design, I want my artist to do hos version of it amd add a few things. Just was not sure. I want that tattoo and it might look better on other hand, but I got other plans for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 cripesonfriday

I prefer to keep colour away from black & grey, so I do. But I have blended styles on the same limb. It's my skin, it's my choice. And it is yours.

If you're unsure then consult your artist, maybe there can be a filler piece that blends both styles together.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just find a colour one to go along with your coloured inside of your arm..

Some amazing ones here.

http://www.thepinupfiles.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement